Wednesday 1 June 2011

Meet Rosie!!

Morning! If morning kicks off at 3am does that make it ok to have dahl and rice at 8am? It is five hours after I hopped up so I am claiming it as lunch.

Machine fixed and kewpies underway. Their petite bodies are drying in push up position (better them than me) and are awaiting fine little frocks. At the moment in their little glitter cossies they look like a team of synchronised swimmers from some old olympics games. With this much sleep I cant give you a year or locale, but you history buffs could be more specific. Lets guess London, late 40's.


So I sat with both a wine and cuppa (uncouth I know) and gave the girls some glamorous modesty- is that an oxymoron? A little PVA and glitter and they are no longer rudie nudies. I chose a boy leg and sweetheart neckline as is my want but you could go a halter or boat neck, whatever you fancy.
When the girls are dry I will run up some thick ribbon, around 3.5cm or 1.5 inch works best, on some tulle to make the skirt. A cable tie around her belly and Robert's your Mother's brother so to speak. Easy but so cute. This one is Rosie.
Love Shay
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how adorable, the synchronised pushups!

    ReplyDelete