Thursday 9 June 2011

Alice down the blog hole.....

Should I eat the little cake that says "MAKE ME" or drink the little drink that says "BUY ME".......

I am seriously tripping out over all the discoveries I have made after blogging for about a fortnight. My eyes have been opened to the wondrous pinterest, the equally majestical scribd as well as loads of clever bloggers who are so so clever and who i am very very envious of...... I have been taking twists and turns all over the internet and my poor little brain can't process all the awesome things I have seen/want/want to make/wish i'd thought of! I have reignited my love of etsy (it never went anywhere, I'm just loving her in new and lovely ways) and am totally and unashamedly devoted to craftgawker.

My sister and I received a Nintendo for Chrissy when we were about 8 and 10. We played Mario Brothers over and over and over. We played all Christmas Day and all Christmas night (our parents were festively getting stuck into the booze and we had unprecedented freedom with the idiot box). Our little fingers and thumbs had blisters. And then we crashed and went to bed. But instead of sleep, I experienced some weird trance like state that involved jumping on boxes, crawling through tunnels and getting bigger and smaller, jumping, jumping, ducking, jumping.

Well I have blog trance now. Arrrrgh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment