Monday 30 May 2011

Kewpie Dolls, oh so cute!

So both bubs are in bed and after a quick love note to you i'm going to fix myself a nice bowl of vegetable soup and wash it down with a cup-of-tea chaser. In a big cup.

Then if time permits I will endeavour to fix the foot and needle of my sewing machine and take mum's out of the box (she has kindly let me borrow hers while i get around to fixin'). Working on two little things at the mo', heat bags for my niece and nephew and my pet project, kewpie dolls!!

The kewpies are the dearest little dolls in the world. Think carnival prizes from when you were little. They just have the most adorable expressions too. I'm going to frock them up in tulle and ribbon and glitter. And they will be on a stick. Things are so much better when they are on a stick.

Oh Murphy's Law.... when one baby sleeps, the other wakes. Pics soon.


Love Shay
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment