Wednesday 25 May 2011

So this is what it feels like to blog hey?

Today i well and truly bit off more than i can chew. After being up at 3 with a vomitous child i woke and decided in addition to all the other stuff i have to do i will start a blog. (FEAR NOT! i have no intention of continuing to document occasions of vomiting although i am sure there are a few little freaks out there who are into that kind of thing).

Have you ever started a diary only fearing it might be read by someone else and kind of changed what you wrote or the way you would truly write it? And then you think" this doesn't sound like me at all!" and if anyone ever reads it i will be exposed as some kind of fraud?? Well my first blog feels kind of like that.

I'm just going to imagine I am rambling to myself and if anyone is kind enough to join in well and good. That way i can relax and let it all figuratively hang out. So if anyone is out there ...........
"hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" .......like shouting down a well.

Well i will keep my first one short and sweet, am going to spend the next few days trying to sculpt this little thing to my liking and see where it all goes.

It is lovely to meet you, or alternatively it has been fun talking to myself again........

Love Shay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment